Are you the Next Pittsburgh Mom Collective Team Member?
We are looking to expand our contributor team!
Do you enjoy sharing your story with other moms and love writing? The Pittsburgh Mom Collective Team is growing, and we are looking for fresh, local voices who are passionate about our city and interested in sharing their stories. This is a volunteer position that comes with fun perks!
Interested in becoming a contributor?
Here’s what you need to know:
What you GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Pittsburgh area.
- Reliability, team spirit, and your own unique, fun perspective.
- One post per month on the topic of your choice.
- Your presence, when possible, at PMC events and contributor gatherings, which are designed to be a great time!
What you GET…
- The opportunity to make new connections, new friendships with other Pittsburgh moms.
- The opportunity to serve on other PMC Committees and Teams
- Your photo and bio on the PMC Team page with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them.
- Access to our private contributors Facebook group.
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management.
- The opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to PMC.
- Fun! Even if you don’t consider yourself a blogger, writing is therapeutic and awesome.
Interested in joining our team as a contributor?
Fill out the form below no later than Friday, August 14th.
The newest members of the Pittsburgh Mom Collective Team will be announced in the beginning of September!